Aug 30, 2009

What a month!


August - what can I say? It was a busy but enjoyable month! I was able to get up on a wake board for the first time! And rather quickly I might add. That was a blast and I would love to do it again. I spent some great quality time with friends. One of which was in Michigan inbetween her 2 year stay in Japan, so it was great to see her. I rejoice with 3 friends who each gave birth to healthy baby boys this month. My sister and I threw an open house for my parents 40th Anniversary which was busy, but fun. Some friend from Canada even made the trip. Ella and I were invited by a friend and her 2 kids to join them at the Childrens Museum this past week. What a great place for kids! I know Ella really enjoyed it, and I enjoyed watching her! There were some difficult moments and decisions to make this past month as well. But God is my strength, and I can't even begin to write all the many blessings he has given us!! God is Good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment