Oct 9, 2009

Realities of life

Tuesday October 6, 2009. A judge declared me legally single. There are emotions that words simply can not describe. But nowhere in those pieces of paper with black ink does it say anything about my values, my morals, and my faith. A document exists that may outline some rules for my life. But after my last days on earth, that document will no longer matter. However, my eternal life will. I will strive to live everyday for Him, who gives me strength to go through this terrible situation, and also gives me joys and happiness and blessings. I will work harder to live my values and my faith. To do my best to teach them to my daughter. And most importantly to allow HIM to guide me in my life each and every day. There is the verse - for I know the plans I have for you... but my favorite verse still remains 1 Corinth 13:13 "these three remain; faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

No comments:

Post a Comment