Sep 18, 2015

First vs Fourth

First Child vs Fourth Child

1st child:
-Each day is greeted with a beautiful designer outfit
- Diapers get changed every hour on the hour
- The smallest of squeaks sends mom running to the rescue
- Paci's get washed each time it touches something that isn't the baby's mouth
- Bedtime routine involves a soothing bath and lotion every night



4th Child:
-I think we took off his pj's at 6:30pm when it got pee'd on
He still didn't get dressed... a new onsie will do
- Which brings me to the diaper changes... It's been a while, I should probably go do that now!
- I found that the baby will fall asleep after about 8 minutes of crying.  Not to shabby!
- Yes, i have licked the paci clean and given it to the baby, and I'm guessing the toddlers have to...
-I'm sure the baby had a bath this week, right? Or was that last week?
-Bedtime routine = is the baby sleeping? quick, time for me to go to bed too since he's probably still in his pj's from the night before!

No comments:

Post a Comment