Apr 3, 2017

Spring Break Day 2

Spring Break Day 2

We woke up in the hotel and had breakfast.  Then it was off to the pool again!  Tripp enjoyed throwing the rings in the pool.  We left the hotel and bought 4 new rakes so that the kids can help rake the lawn.  As I was practicing piano, Ty came in the house and said that a turkey poo-ed on my car.  Of course, I thought he had mis-spoke and maybe it was a bird or a hawk.  So I went outside, and it was actually a turkey!!  As Peter and the 3 kids were outside, a turkey flew out of the tree and flew over the backyard and poo-ed everywhere!!  On Ty's excavator, all over my car, on the ground and the fence too! Gross!! Thankfully it wasn't on the children!


Ty


Cort 


Ella


Tripp throwing the rings in


 
 Ready to leave the hotel

 Yes, that is turkey poo all over my car!  SO GROSS!!


 Ty and Cort used their excavators to help clean and rake the yard

No comments:

Post a Comment