Mar 2, 2022

Running

 Fall running

I was fortunate to be able to run an 8K, a 9K and a 10K this fall.  This normally wouldn't have been possible, but COVID pushed 2 of the races to the fall.  It worked out well for me! I'm grateful that I could train well and run my best. I did get PR's on all 3 courses, which I am thrilled about.  I'm not a fast runner and I'm super old, so I will take the small accomplishments!


This was my 8K and my amazing cheering team!  They made it to 5 spots to cheer me on! That was very impressive!


This is the 9K, which was for a very good cause!  In memory of a police officer that was training with the K9 team.  The race is called the K9K.  Ella ran the last 30 yards with me. You can see her feet behind mine :)


And the 10K! Again, a great cheering squad that made it to a few spots!  




No comments:

Post a Comment