May 31, 2018

Mothers Day Weekend

Mothers Day Weekend was fantastic!  Peter and the kids were especially kind and thoughtful.  It was also filled with lots of activities!


Saturday morning I ran a 10k and the rain held off until I was done. Then I met the family and my parents for breakfast which was fun. Ty and Cort showed up wearing some of Peter and my previous medals.


Ella brought her sunglasses (in the rain) because her future is so bright :)


Saturday afternoon was the tulip time parade.

Saturday evening, Ty and dad went to the Whitecaps game for all of the reading that Ty did in reading month!  Good job Ty!
 

Sunday we all went to the zoo!


Tripp was bonding with the rattlesnake.


The ducks were trying to be like the flamingos by tucking their heads back into their feathers.  I don't think it was working quite as well for the duck...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment