May 31, 2018

Some more spring stuff



I didn't realize Tripp was eating a cheese stick, so when I told him to say "cheese", he did it very literally!

 


The boys went for a picnic!


The Day of the Young Child is always fun for the kids.  Lots of different vehicles and animals.






May 
Tripp put on wooden shoes for the first time. (with Aunt Barb)



Even though the weather is finally getting warm, Tripp couldn't separate from his me-me's. (mittens)


Project time at our house.  Daddy's little "helpers".


The boys told me that they made a sandwich.  Ty and Tripp are the bread and Cort is the meat.



 
 Tripp had a little surgery. He did great through the surgery.  He was a little out of it afterward while all the stuff wore off.  His legs were numb and it took the rest of the day before he was able to walk again.


 The hardest part was getting him to rest and take it easy in the days following.  Relaxing on the couch only lasted about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment