Feb 22, 2013

Having it all!

I read an article recently on "Having it all".  What does that really mean?  Basically the article referred to peoples dramatic life events that put things in perspective for them.  Surviving cancer, suffering through tragic loss, and the list goes on.  Most people admit that they "have it all" when they have the love of their family/children and friends.
Do I feel like I "Have it all"?  Absolutely! I have the love of God, along with my amazing family, and material blessings that God has bestowed to us. 
Knowing that I have it all is the easy part. What about "Cherishing it all"? 
It's so important to cherish every moment!
Cherish the fact that I have a loving God who holds me (and my family) in His hands every day.
Cherish every smile I see when I get my 6 month old up in the morning.
Cherish every hug I receive from my 5 year old and each picture she colors.
Cherish the covenant marriage I have with my love.  
Cherish the healthy pregnancies I have had. 
Cherish my warm house in the winter, and the abundance of food in my pantry.
I am not going to wait for a dramatic life event to remember to cherish it all!
As all you more "seasoned"  adults continue to say, "it goes by so fast".  
So I will "Cherish it All!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment